Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Class outing

The class outing was really fun- we went to Ashley's haha anyw I have yet to complete my totally brain stressing homework. And like I havent even started on anything!! God please help me- I have decided to start tmr ... And I do hope to finish all of them ;) anywho, I am really excited fir genee however I don't know what to wear, I think I am going to wear jeans, with a black top- not site how I'll look- or maybe I will wear one of my moms tops/ agh I don't know :( all I know is I'm so super physced < how to spell! Anywho heh I have totally decided on my goal which is quite absurd - I wanna study hard and get into a good jc- and go abroad to study heh" make that very impossible anywho I hope that this is the very path my father wants me to take:) on the plus side, I am going to experience a once in a life time thug- genee !!! Yahoo " it is certainly my very dream to get to see beautiful ballerinas dancing their hearts out and me getting to witness it all, I wonder if I will ever get to be that good I think rachel ng can la haha ok anyhow I really should get back to my whatever u am doing so cyl!

No comments: