Monday, June 16, 2008

god is good

god is good dont you agree haha my blogskin is simple and nice right... i still remember the poems me and deb used to make together to each other... but i dunno why we stopped, DEB, MUST CONTINUE...look here are the poems


Legend has it that there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
I seldom believe in those lies but with you
I believe that you are my pot of gold at the end of my rainbow - me



Best friends are like balloons with hydrogen and helium as the air in it
If you let them go
You cannot get them back
So now
I'll change the air to oxygen
and breathe you close to my heart -deborah



Rainbows creates my imgination
As it arched across the sky
One end sat you
The other end sat i
Imagining i could slide across to the other end
There would be my pot of gold
The sweet lve of my dear friend you -deborah



There are more than 100 flowers growing in a garden
I was watering the plants one day when something was sparkling
I turned my head to look at this most attractive flower
That was a rose that was glad to say its you
I'll treasure this friendship that we have forever
and i will never forget the first time i met you -me


I remember when i scolded you
You said sorry
When i blamed you
You take the blame
When we quarrel
You were the first to say sorry
When i am feeling down
You cheer me up
So i want to say sorry
and
will treasure the true friendship that we have together - me





poems after poems , i finally realised that friends are very important . to show them you appreciated their love for you , just give them a little hug to show that you care


friends are seriously the best, you simply cant live without one... those poems are seriously true lah...

No comments: