Wednesday, May 7, 2008

neww skinn

hellos i changed my skin... i think its cute haha
it looks like those popcorns i used to help my mom out with when i was young haha
k today was the last day of exams haah i win u exams haha anyway melissa ling wanted to change place wth a-qing then i say stay stay cus i didnt wan melissa to sit wth me but in the end we did haha then i joined tables wth hazie and melissa (FYI she's a retard) haha HEAR THAT ML...IN YOUR FACE and CYNTHIA!!!do not think i'm not sayin you ahu n melissa called my suagu right... think i forget ah one day i will kill u both... DIEE!!! haha o yea then shermaine calle melissa a 3mth old babyhaha then melissa was like arguin and said a gross thing then me n cynthia went to tll ms gomes haha then ms gomes made them shake hands and say srry haha then i was wearin sunglasses haha then lter ms gomes scold me k not really scold lah jus tll me that i mus not be so blur and (ok this is really bad of ms gomes) she called me bimbo < pretty but stupid haha then i went back to my place haha then we changed back to original seats then me n melissa was like "i'm glad i don't need to sit next to u anymore" haha see myclass is so retardedly fun... o yea n my group for narrative song (steph thia sheryl and me) were doin the narrative song thinggi and me and steph saw that our group got 8/10 yayay we were so super happy
i love my class lah with all the crazzy pple inside haha o yea i changed blogskin wait i think i mentioned that liao haha i go link more pple haha byes
love, lorraine princess

No comments: