Thursday, December 6, 2007

Yay!!!---Boohoo

Yay I got new meis liao--Germaine, and Rachel.=D Any way i oso very sad cause Pam n Deb goin korea 4 quite long i will miss them ssoo :( *sob wwahhh! anyway 19 dec goin to get bc my posting of sec sch results haha very nervous haha ... I want Natalie she dunno go holiday until when ... natalie Ong mus call mee!!!!haha oops i very long nvr post in my shared blog, wth deb that one oh but i change skin very nice u all mus go n c haha n that copycat person better not go n visit that blog liao or i will kill him he go n spamm our blog wahh!! then i hv 2 delete about 70+ messages... haha nvm lah don care liao haizz i add ASHLEY TISDALE'S suddenly all of u mus listen ah... Pam i miss u Deb too=) i hv to go chat nxt time oh n tagg me=)Praise the lord 4 giving me this life=0

No comments: