Wednesday, November 21, 2007

yay

Samantha come back liao tdy is auntie grace's birthday n we went to miss u cafe 4 dinner...yea n i ate seafood mainia wth cream sauce n it was quite delicious yea...u noe tat Deborah lee she type like so much in our blog n its like all bout escape theme par. it sounds like so fun yea... oh n dunno if pam n nat n sita comin my hse 4 sleepover cause my mom wants us to be closer to each other yea but we r like quite close al. lah... me n tricia not very close ... my closest friends r like (in church,P6)=Pam, simone sita n katie....yea n wanna ask u all if u think my blog skin is nice! :D n yea wnna tll u how tiring my ballet is i totally have a pain in my muscle so damn pain ......ArRguh gettin our results 2 mrw yea n yea trusting in god for good results n oso enough to get into school of choice yea n jus now deb was like totally preaching 2 me but she claims she is'nt yea n i really could'nt bear to leave poi ching friends cause its like know them 4 6 years n like suddenly part wth them .... i love poi ching when yet i claim to hate it last time... so sad last time dunno how to appreciate my friends when they r still by my side yea really have alot of regrets yea n yea nothin to talk about so yea bb

lots of love
lorraine


smile always

No comments: